Sunday, September 10, 2006

New job!

I've been so bad about posting the past week. But I have a really good reason...I was temporarily helping out in a different position with my company.

Well...I really liked what I was doing and asked about transferring...and GOT THE JOB!

I am SO happy. I'm not quite sure what my 'official' title will be, but I really like the position so far.

I work for a real estate development firm. We specialize in building high end condos. So, in my new position, I will be going into the new buildings/complexes just as their finishing and get the new owner's all situated. Basically walking them through their new unit, showing them all of the features of everything in their unit and going through any items they want fixed, etc. It's really a perfect job for me because I love meeting with and talking to people and in my previous position I was in an office with one other person who wasn't always there. I was lonely and completely bored. So I'm really excited about this new position. And the cool thing is that I'll be moving from site to site. So as soon as one complex is all moved in, we'll move to another site and start over again. Plus, the woman that I'm assisting is super nice and we really get along well.

So, that's why I've been slacking...I've been busy with this new position, but I'll try to be better about it from now on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It sounds like such a fun job.