Wednesday, February 21, 2007

40 Posts of Beauty: i.d. bareMinerals Foundation

In honor of the 40 days & 40 nights of lent, I'm going to follow the lead over at Blogdorf Goodman and post a new beauty product that I love everyday during lent.

Feel free to comment or leave reviews of products you love!



This is my absolute favorite makeup! While I'd love to tell you about everything in the bareMinerals line that I love, I'm going to leave other items for future posts. This foundation is great. You can adjust the coverage depending on how you apply it...going from very sheer to a lot of coverage. Even when you've applied it heavily, it won't look like you're wearing a ton of makeup, not to mention your skin will feel clean & makeup free!

Not only is the foundation light, but it's actually good for your skin. Since I started wearing bareMinerals, my skin has cleared up SO much. Yes, I do still get the occasional breakout, but nothing like when I was wearing liquid foundation.

I recommend this to ALL of my friends and have even converted my mom over!

1 comment:

Janet said...

I like bare escentuals but can't use it in the winter because my skin is already so dry! I need like three layers of lotion and then moisturizing foundation until at least april :)