Friday, February 09, 2007

Love/Hate

Love: these Skinny Cow Fudge Bars...they're chocolate, they're BIG and they're only ONE POINT!!!

Hate: that Wilbur's getting 'snipped' tomorrow...my poor little baby isn't a kitten anymore.

Love: that Wilbur's getting 'snipped' tomorrow...maybe his hormones will quite raging and he'll CALM down a little bit!

Hate: that NBC has decided to move LOST to 10pm. I know I sound like an old lady, but 10pm is LATE!!! And I don't have Tivo or a DVR, so...I have to use my ancient VCR and record on a...gasp!...VHS TAPE!

Love: that we have plans to go to THE best Thai restaurant (Thai Cottage in Edmonds for anyone who's local) for dinner tomorrow night for Jason's brother's birthday! Woot!

Hate: that I ate Taco del Mar for lunch today and my burrito cost me 13 freakin' points! I have 2 points left for the day...I guess I'm eating salad for dinner...or I could have 2 FUDGE BARS!!!

Love: that it's officially the weekend in 1 hour!

***Updated at 6:24pm***

Love: this package of Valentine goodies that was waiting for me when I got home today! Courtesy of my stepmom Jenn! Thank you!!!

1 comment:

emily said...

I'm jealous that you got such a cute Valentine package.

We *just* got cable/DVR so I'm still down with VHS tapes.