Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I'm back...

So, as you may or may not know, my dad was in town this past weekend visiting my sister and I. He lives in Southern California, so we don't get to see him all that often.

Anyway, we had a great time. It's always fun to be a tourist in your own city. We went shopping, to Pike Place Market, ate lots of good food & watched lots of movies. It was SO much fun to just hang out with my dad like we used to do when we were kids. It was also the most I've seen my sister lately too, so that was nice! All in all it was a great weekend.

My sister, Alicia, and I both have March birthdays, so our dad took us on a shopping spree! We each ahd $250 to spend on whatever we wanted, but the catch was that we had to spend it all while he was still in town! It was great...it's so much more fun to shop when you don't have to worry about money!!!

Some of my birthday purchases will be highlighted in one of my 40 Posts of Beauty, which, by the way, I need to get up to date!

One of my most favorite things is this red purse. I absolutely love it and have been wanting it since I first saw it! Now it's all mine!!!


No comments: