My big day is officially over...
I had a wonderful day yesterday, quiet and relaxing. My facial was fabulous (if you've never had one I would highly recommend one). It felt really good. My sister and I spent the day together and Jason took me out to dinner. I even splurged and had Cold Stone for dessert.
Now I'm a little sad that it's over...
Anyway, in honor of my birthday, I thought I'd share 27 things about me that you probably didn't know. Enjoy!
- I'm originally from Southern California, Mission Viejo to be exact. It's about half way between San Diego and Los Angeles.
- We moved to Washington state when I was 8.
- I don't really miss California that much...
- ...except for my dad.
- He moved back to MV when I was in middle school.
- I have 2 sisters and one brother.
- Alicia is 24. Courtney is 13. Josh is 11.
- I didn't play sports in high school, but I was in choir.
- I still love to sing...especially when I'm in the car by myself!
- My favorite movie of all time is Back to the Future (Jason actually got me the whole trilogy on DVD for my birthday yesterday).
- I love anything that is chocolate.
- I have a slight case of OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder).
- Example 1: when I eat candy (M&M's especially), I have to have an even number of them so that I chew the same amount on each side of my mouth. If, for some reason, I can only have an odd number, I will bite the last one in half and chew half on each side. I've also just realized that I do this with cereal (Shredded Mini Wheats)...
- Example 2: the volume on my car stereo is a number setting. When I adjust the volume I have to set it to an even number, or it must be divisible by 5.
- I know, I'm weird.
- I hate flying in airplanes.
- I have been to 3 'Nsync concerts (ok, maybe I shouldn't admit that).
- I saw John Mayer in concert in October of 2001, before he was a big deal, at the Crocodile Cafe here in Seattle.
- I got his autograph and my picture taken with him.
- One of these days I'll scan the picture and post it. He was hot then.
- I went to Las Vegas for my 21st birthday.
- I'm 1/4 Italian...my grandma is from Naples.
- My grandparents took me to Italy when I was 8.
- I don't like milk...unless it's in coffee or chocolate flavored!
- I like to sleep with my bedroom window open, even if it's cold out...especially if it's raining.
- I am a total product junkie...Sephora is like heaven to me.
- I LOVE crossword puzzles.
Ok, so now that I've told you all of these things about me, tell me something about you (weird or otherwise).