Yes, I know I have been MIA, and I could rattle off a list of excuses for why I haven't posted lately which include being busy at work, getting sick, going to museums to see dead bodies, etc.
Or I could just admit that I haven't been blogging because I just haven't had much to say. I guess my life has been kind of boring lately.
Anyway, I decided to follow Janet's lead and list the items that I would splurge and save on if I money was no object. So here goes.
- A new car...preferably a BMW, Mercedes or possibly a Range Rover.
- An old house with lots of character...maybe on Queen Anne (a neighborhood in Seattle).
- Yearly vacations to somewhere tropical.
- Monthly spa treatments including facials & pedicures.
- A BIG flat screen TV that mounts on the wall.
- A personal trainer to get my butt into shape.
- Maybe just one designer purse...
- Gifts for family & friends.
- Home stuff from Target...this would still DEFINITLEY remain my favorite store.
- Extravagant dinners out...I'm not big on those fancy menus...I'd rather have a burger.
- A personal stylist...I think I have a pretty good eye for fashion and can pull outfits together pretty well.
- Accessories...again Target would suit me just fine!
- Rehab...I don't get all these rich celebrities who insist on blowing their millions on drugs. Sad.
Ok, so I definitely have more splurges than saves, but hey a girl can dream right?