Wednesday, October 03, 2007

feel the burn...

Tonight I had my first personal trainging session at the gym. They're having a special right now for training, so I thought it might help to get me motived.

My trainer is great...he's really funny and personable and totally makes working out fun (well as fun as working out can be). Plus, I found out that he's friends with one of my college roommates...they worked together in high school. Random.

Anyway, my session was an hour long and we basically did weight machines for every muscle group...all in ONE day! In the past I've always done one section per day...

I . Can't . Move .

Every SINGLE muscle in my body is sore...already. I can't even imagine what I'm going to feel like tomorrow...or Friday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh. I remember how that feels. Although I'm surprised seeing as it's been years. Haha. Got here through 20somethings. Hi!

emily said...

I'm so jealous. Not of your extreme pain, I want a trainer too. Good for you.

Lisa said...

I'm totally jealous. I wish I had a personal trainer! I do train with a group for triathlon though, which is awesome. Do you ever go for group runs? I'd suggest it!
Also- hello! (New to your blog, via 20 somethings)

Michelle and the City said...

personal trainer? ha. he would laugh at me.

-R- said...

Having a trainer does sound cool. Except for the being extremely sore part. =)