Wednesday, June 04, 2008

i haven't forgotten about this blog...honest!

I've been busy and haven't had much time to blog lately. So, I thought I'd just share a quick update of what's been going on.


***

As of Tuesday I have lost a total of 8.2 pounds! While it's not coming off quite as fast as I would have liked it to, I have to say that I am starting to feel my clothes becoming a little looser! Woo Hoo!

***

Not much new on the wedding front. Once we got our venue booked I sort of slowed down. We're planning on just enjoying the summer and maybe meeting with a few photographers, but not stressing on it to much.

***

We're participating in another fun run this Sunday. It's the Furry 5k that benefits the Seattle animal shelter. While we don't have a dog to run/walk with, it's still a good excuse to get together with friends and sneak some exercise in!

I'm also going to a water aerobics class on Saturday morning with my WW buddy. I can't wait! If we like it, we'll be getting up at 7am every Saturday to go.

***

Friday is my little sister Courtney's 8th grade graduation. I can't believe how old she is or that she'll be in high school next year! Gah, I am OLD!!!

1 comment:

k said...

congrats on the weigth loss!

i'd have to REALLY looove that class o get up at 7am on a saturday. hope you do though!