Monday, July 31, 2006

Recap of what I didn't do this weekend...

I know that you're all wondering if I completed my list on Friday! The answer is not even close!

Jason and I ended up going to dinner before he left for camping, and after dinner I stopped at Barnes & Noble to find some books on Photoshop & web design. So, I didn't get home until 8:30pm. Needless to say, I didn't get one thing done on my list.

I did, however, have a fun weekend with my mom & little sister. We went shopping and then my sister and I went to the movies...some of her friends met us there, and I'll tell ya, there is nothing like going to the movies with your 12 year old sister and her friends. I felt OLD!

We saw John Tucker Must Die. It was pretty good. I must say that Jesse Metcalf (John Tucker) quite possibly may be perfect. I can't really think of one thing that could make him more attractive.

Sunday was quiet. I went to a bridal shower for a high school friend who's getting married in October.

Anyway, that was my weekend...maybe I'll get some of those things on my list done this week!

No comments: