Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Ok...so I've been home since about 5:30 pm.

It is now almost 9 pm.

And we have had ONE trick-or-treater!!!

I guess we didn't need to buy 3 bags of candy!

Oh, by the way, we aren't freezing anymore...we had our pilot light turned back on...just in time to see on the news tonight that natural gas prices in Washington state have risen almost 9%! Oh how I love being a responsible adult with bills to pay.

*KITTEN UPDATE*
Wilbur is a beast! I have not gotten a good night's sleep in maybe a week or so because he has decided that around 3am'ish every morning it would be a good idea to purr LOUDLY and come lay next to my head...on my pillow.

Now, before you think I'm the devil, I have nothing against cuddling with him...in fact I wish he would cuddle more. However, at said 3am'ish purr session, cuddling is not what Wilbur has in mind. When I try to pet him (half asleep) he BITES ME!!!

But I still love him...how could you not? He's just SO cute!

No comments: