Sunday, November 12, 2006

Oak - Lahoma...

Friday night I attended a 7th grade rendition of the classic Rogers & Hammerstein "Oklahoma". My sister Courtney was Gertie Cummings...and she was great. I've had the title song stuck in my head now for 2 days...but it was really fun.

Courtney is only 12 and in 7th grade, but she is perfect. She's actually in the process of becoming a model...she has a contract with a modeling managment company and recently had a portfolio of pictures taken.

This is one of my favorites.


Anyway, other than the big show Friday night, this weekend has been pretty low key. I'm suffering from a cold or possibly an ear infection (with my luck) and feel like crap.

Last night Jason and I watched Back to the Future on Bravo. I don't think I could EVER get enough of that movie. I know it's like 20 years old, but it's such a great movie. And Michael J. Fox...well he's a fox! I just love it!

Today my day has consisted of watching Laguna Beach reruns on MTV, surfing the interet, checking out this cool website and registering all of my family & friends, grocery shopping, watching the Seahawks, making a pot of spaghetti sauce and now blogging. I feel exhausted. Pathetic I know, but being sick really takes a lot out of you. I just hope I'm feeling better tomorrow morning.
I also want to send out a Congratulations to Janet...she got married on Saturday. I can't wait to see all the pictures. And Happy Birthday to Lindsay who turned 22 yesterday!




No comments: