Friday, January 05, 2007

Love/Hate

Love: that I've actually been able to drag my butt to the gym 3 times so far this week!

Hate: that I'm exhausted...because it's been for freakin' ever since the last time I went to the gym 3 times in a week!

Love: that I ran into my college dorm roommate, who I haven't seen or talked to in almost 5 years, at the gym last night!

Love: that above mentioned college roommate and I have plans to meet next Tuesday for a striptease workout at the gym! (I could NEVER do it alone!)

Hate: that it barely snowed here last night...if it's gonna snow, SNOW ALL THE WAY!

Love: the book Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin, which I recently finished...I highly recommend it!

Hate: that my little sister is officially going to be a TEENAGER next weekend...she's turning the big 13. One more year and she'll be as old as I was when she was born! Ugh, I feel old!

1 comment:

Janet said...

love: It's the weekend! woo hoo!

hate: that I sucked too much to get to the gym this week. bad bad me!