Saturday, January 06, 2007

My prayers have been answered!

Today Jason and I were at the mall and decided to get coffee at Starbucks. As we were standing in line I was looking at all the cute Valentine's Day stuff they have.

Suddenly it hit me...Valentine's Day means Cinnamon Dolce (in my world at least). I looked at Jason and said "I wonder if they have Cinnamon Dolce lattes yet?". That's when I looked up at the menu and saw that my dream had come true.

Starbucks has brought back the Cinnamon Dolce latte...and this year they have SUGAR FREE too!!!

It has been almost a whole year since I last tasted heaven in a cup, so standing in line waiting to order was like a child standing in line at an amusement park. When I got to the counter to order I was so giddy I wanted to hug the barista (of course I didn't).

My latte was just as delicious as I remember. Thank you Starbucks!

No comments: