Wednesday, February 28, 2007

40 Posts of Beauty: MD Formulations Facial Cleanser

MD Formulations: Facial Cleanser - All Skin Types


I know I just posted Bliss' Fabulous Foaming Face wash last week and said it was my favorite. Well, this cleanser is up there right next to it.

I originally got a small bottle of this cleanser with my bareMinerals starter kit. The lady at Nordstrom told me not to use it right away just in case I had an allergic reaction to it, that way I wouldn't blame the bareMinerals. So I threw it under my sink, which is like a black hole of beauty products, and didn't think about it for a few months. Then I read an article about how glycolic acid is a great exfoliant and helps with break outs. So I dug through my cabinet and started using this.

I LOVE it! At first I was hesitant because it's creamy and doesn't foam up...you just rub it all over face, then add water and then rinse (kind of like Cetaphil), but it makes your face feel so clean. It has definitely helped to clear up my skin, and it really dissolves all of my makeup & daily grime! It's great. Although a little pircey, $32 for a full size bottle, it's totally worth it.

I use this cleanser at night and the Bliss cleanser in the morning. I think they work really well together and am so happy to have finally found a regimen that works for my skin.

No comments: