Monday, February 26, 2007

40 Posts of Beauty: Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler

Shu Uemura: Eyelash Curler


My eyelashes are basically straight pieces of hair that DO NOT cooperate with me. They naturally have NO curl to them and therefore I am forced to torture them every morning with a little crimping.

I grew up using a Revlon eyelash curler, because that's what my mom used, and would just replace the little rubber pads as they wore out. However, about a year or so ago, after many frustrating mornings of eyelashes pointing in various directions, I finally broke down and purchased this Shu Uemura curler. It works fabulously!

It feels different than regular curlers and I really feel that it curls my eyelashes better than anything else. The only downside is that they do not sell replacement pads, so after you use both pads that come with the curler, you have to purchase a whole new curler. But, it does seem to work better when it's new, so I don't worry about it too much.

No comments: