Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My, what big eyes you have...

I'm not sure why it is, but I absolutely can not stand commercials on TV that make bodyparts do things they shouldn't or that mutate them in some sort of weird way. They actually make me cringe.

Below is a picture from a Brawny paper towel ad from a few years ago. It depicted a woman in her kitchen with a big mess to clean up when surprisingly her arm turned into the Brawny Man's arm and she quickly ran around the kitchen cleaning with that giant arm. Disgusting! This does NOT make me want to buy Brawny paper towels...if anything it keeps me from buying them for fear that my arm would mutate like this woman's arm!

Not long after this Brawny commercial started airing, Levi's came out with this commerical. Singing bellybuttons!!! Gross!



Now the reason that I've totally grossed you out with the two previous commericals is because there is a new commercial airing that is just as bad!




I am once again forced to close my eyes while watching my favorite shows. I do not want to see someone with a huge nose, giant mouth or creepy bulging eyes all drooling over a pizza. Sick!

Does anyone else feel this way about these commercials, or am I just a weirdo?

No comments: