Tuesday, February 27, 2007

40 Posts of Beauty: Lash Exact Mascara

Cover Girl: Lash Exact Mascara


Yesterday I told you all about how my eyelashes are horribly straight and that I spend most of morning routine trying to get them to curl and stay curled.

After I use my Shu Uemura eyelash curler, I like to use Cover Girl Lash Exact mascara. It has one of those new brushes with the little rubber nubs instead of bristles. It does make my eyelashes much less clumpy that regular mascara.

The only downside is that for the first few weeks of using it, it's really wet & gloppy, so I always wipe the wand with a tissue before applying. After about a month of use, the mascara begins to dry in the tube and this is when it's the best. It is completely clump free and very natural looking. I put on multiple layers at this point to get my lashes to look really lush.

Does anyone have any other tips on mascara? Any mascaras you'd recommend?

No comments: