Sunday, March 18, 2007

40 Posts of Beauty: Mademoiselle Nail Polish

Essie: Mademoiselle


This is a super pretty light pink polish. It's perfect for just about any occasion. And, it's sheer enough that you don't have to paint your nails perfectly to have them look good. I actually painted my nails this color last night right before we went out...only one coat of course...but it looked good.

The best part is that it's so light that if it chips, it's not that noticeable, so you don't have to repaint your nails every night.

It also makes you look even tanner in the summer!

1 comment:

Janet said...

I also love pink/nude sheer nail polish. It provides a classic look and lasts beyond a few chips in the polish! My favorite is an OPI color but now I am forgetting the name of it.... Oh, I remember. Malaysian Mist.