Saturday, March 17, 2007

40 Posts of Beauty: Regenerist Touch of Sun

Olay: Regenerist Touch of Sun

I found this product over on Jolie's site, and neither of us have been able to find a picture of it online. But, I did find the actual product at Walgreen's a few weeks ago.

I LOVE it. It's a really light lotion that feels very moisturizing and it helps to even out skin tone. It also has the added benefit of having a touch of self tanner in it. I've been using for about 2 weeks now (just in the mornings) and my face actually looks alive without makeup.

This is the perfect spring moisturizer because it gives you that 'ready for summer' glow without the harmful risks of tanning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See, I'm having a problem with self tanner. I am SO bad at them. It doesn't matter how "streak proof, fool proof" they are, I will streak them. Seriously.

BUT. I can't exactly step into a tanning bed. I work with cancer patients. That would be like me smoking 2 packs a day, know what I mean?

So I tried this Neutrogena mist spray (streaked it), but I have found some success in Jergens and Vaselines Healthy Glow or whatever gradual tanning lotion. But I'm scared to do my face. So, I am so going to check your stuff out. Just don't look at my feet-- they are so streaky. I'm bad at this.