Tuesday, July 29, 2008

fat tuesday

And so begins week 16 of Weight Watchers.


I am still only down 13.8.  Today's weigh in was neither good, nor bad, I stayed the same.  The funny thing was at first I had gained .2, but then the lady weighing me told me take my sunglasses off (they were on top of my head) and back down I went.  

I'm frustrated, but have no one to blame but myself.  I've been eating crap on the weekends and drinking beer.  Plus, I haven't really been working out.  I really need to step it up!

I'm going to start setting small goals for myself each week.  This week I'm going to focus on water.  I need to start drinking more of it.  My plan is to drink a whole Nalgene bottle (32 oz) before lunch, and another after.  Then I'll just drink a glass or two when I get home with dinner.  

This week's loss: 0
Total loss: 13.8

1 comment:

Katelin said...

good luck! you can do it! woo water! i drink it all day long, it's pretty nice actually :)