So I decided that a real blog post was in order since my last one was just a bunch of pictures - even though they were pretty fabulous if I do say so myself.
Things have been crazy lately. I'm not even sure where to begin, so I'm just going to share a quick rundown of the past few weeks.
- Work Sucks. With the economy as bad as it is, my company has laid of almost 1/2 of the employees, many of whom I was pretty good friends with, and it was really sad. It happened on the 15th and things are still pretty somber around the office. I dread going in every day...but I should be thankful that I still have a job. It's just hard sometimes to be positive in such a difficult time.
- Jason and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary on the 20th. We are heading to Ocean Shores this weekend to celebrate - that and his birthday which is on the 2nd. I still cant' believe he's going to be 32!
- My 10 year high school reunion was a few weekends ago and it was SO much fun! I have 3 best friends still from high school and we are rarely all together at the same time (they all live in San Diego). We spent the WHOLE day together, just the 4 of us and no significant others or other friends. It was great! Such a fun weekend. I felt like I was 18 again!
- WW is not going well. I broke my plateau a few weeks ago with the 'high protein' days and was really "re"motivated. That was 3 weeks ago and I have now gained back 2 lbs! Ugh! I know I need to stick with it, but it's really hard sometimes - especially since I've been so stressed...now I know for sure that I'm an EMOTIONAL EATER!!! :)
- I just finished reading Twilight and I am HOOKED! I can't wait to read the next book and my sister and I already have a date to see the movie on the 21st!
- Our wedding website is almost done and I can't wait to get it up and running!
- Oh...and we've changed our wedding colors...more on that later!
That's about it. I can't believe October is over tomorrow and Thanksgiving is just around the corner...which means Christmas is just a stone's throw away. This is my favorite time of year and I am definitely LOVING the fall.