Saturday, March 14, 2009

pop quiz

Which of the following happened to me this week?

a) Left my makeup at my mom's house (an hour away) the night before an important job interview.
b) Got stuck in snowstorm on my way to a 4 hour long interview.
c) Got the job.
d) All of the above.



If you chose d you are CORRECT!

That's right, after 3 months of being unemployed, I finally found a job! However, the events leading up to the actual offer were quite stressful. I scrounged though my old makeup and found enough to make myself presentable, but not comfortable. It snowed about 6" in about a 4 hour period...and of course it was really only snowing where WE live! And yes, the job interview was scheduled from 1pm-4pm AND it was my 3rd interview!

I'm thankful it all worked out. I think the stress of the day has caught up with me and now I'm feeling a cold coming on. I'm hoping that it's passed by Tuesday - my FIRST day!

3 comments:

k said...

Congrats on the new job!

Katelin said...

congrats that is so exciting!

Britni said...

Congrats!! That is amazing!