Wednesday, August 26, 2009

officially a mrs.!

Yep...it's official...we're married!

I know I wasn't good about updating the old blog about all of our details during the whole planning process, but I gotta tell ya...planning a wedding TAKES OVER YOUR LIFE!

To make up for my lack of pre-wedding posts, I am going to fill you in all of the details
now...and I even have pictures to share!

Here's a sneak peak!


We absolutely LOVE our photographer Jenny GG! She did SUCH an amazing job! I've been spending most evenings just oohing and aahing over pics.

Stay tuned for more details...up next Getting Ready!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You guys look fabulous in the picture!

Rachel H. said...

Congrats! What a great photo! I can't wait to hear all the updates!

Annie MacKenzie said...

OMG! This picture is amazing. You guys look like you belong in a magazine. Congratulations! Being a Mrs. is awesome!!

Katelin said...

what a sweet photo, i love the ones that are up already. congrats again, so excited for you!

bianca said...

CONGRATS!!! You two look fabulous!

Unknown said...

I love your wedding pictures, I actually got married about 4 months ago myself. Best day of my life!

Hey, if you are ever interested in getting a blog makeover, check me out at:
www.onefineblogdesign.blogspot.com

I'd love to work with you!

My personal blog:
www.finewire.blogspot.com

Take care!

Mariela said...

Hi Jenni,

I'm a Sara's Friend and business partner in San Diego. I've heard so much about you! So I just wanted to say congratulations, well done! and I love the "qouting" on you your blog.
I wish you a happy, and prosperous life with your husband.

Mariela

Jamie said...

Congrats on the wedding!

It's great that you love your photos too...I know one of my requirements for the wedding was a good photographer...we haven't received our pictures yet, so I'm anxiously awaiting.

By the way You look great!

Kelly said...

very cute picture
congrats

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.