Sunday, August 12, 2007

everything happens for a reason...

On Thursday afternoon I check Redfin to see the status of the condo that my sister and I had made an offer on last week.

They dropped the price $15,000!!!

I was really bummed...until I got home and talked to my mom about it and she said that she thought it was meant to be and that it was a second chance for us to get into this place that we love so much.

So I immediately called our agent and told her we were interested again and that we wanted to make another offer.

To make a long story short, we made an offer on Friday afternoon and as of Friday evening it looked like they were accepting our offer and all that needs to be figured out now is financing. Which is no problem, as we've already been preapproved and the loan is being processed now.

AAAAHHHH!!!

I can't believe that I'm ALMOST a homeowner. It's crazy. I feel so grown up!

Anyway, I'll update more as I find out. I'm seriously ecstatic!

No comments: