Monday, January 05, 2009

happy 2009!

I can't believe it's already 2009!  What a year 2008 was!


In January I gave up the snoozing for lent.  That didn't work out very well...I think I made it maybe 3 weeks!

Of course February was an exciting month when Jason surprisingly proposed!

I turned the big 2-8 in March and threw a joint birthday party with my sister.

I joined Weight Watchers in April...and am starting up again this week after a hiatus over the holidays!

We booked our wedding venue in May and also had a WW friendly Cinco de Mayo - complete with sugar free margaritas!

In June I got to meet Janet & Isabel...which was SO fun!  And my friend K asked me to be a bridesmaid in her August wedding!





November was quiet...but I didn't miss seeing Twilight on opening night!

December was a crazy month...losing my job was not part of our plans, but what can you do...

So, here's to a happy, healthy, fun filled 2009!  I think this will be a big year - not only am I getting married(!), but I will also be starting a new career (soon hopefully).  

2 comments:

Katelin said...

sounds like a lovely 2008 (minus the whole job losing part) and cheers to a fabulous 2009!

ps. i don't know how i missed the dress post before, but i love it!

Britni said...

Good luck with getting back on the WW wagon. I just got back on myself.